Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend review

I didn't taken ANY pictures.... but this weekend was a productive one!
Friday night, we ate at our friends' house on their beautiful new patio! Check out her blog at Our Neu Life
Saturday, I took Sam to the vet for his annual exam and vaccines.
Isn't he CUTE? He was not too happy with me for the rest of the day!
Clint and I went to Lowes and bought some mulch, weed & feed, a few plants, and potting soil - so our house has a much needed face lift.
Saturday night, we watched our boys play a great game (from the comfort of our friend's couch).
Sunday, we went to church and Clint went to the shooting range with my dad.
It was a great weekend.

I'm excited about this coming Saturday......

My birthday is April 14th, so I told Clint that I REALLY want to go to this show to celebrate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...