Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tanning Up

FYI I am opposed to tanning beds. The threat of skin cancer is just too high.
However, I'm also opposed to having white, pasty skin now that the weather is SO beautiful here! I am ready to start breaking out my cute little shirts on the weekends... but my skin is about as white as a ghost right now.
Also, my wonderful parents are taking us on a little vacation to Fort Walton Beach Florida at the end of May, so I need to be bronzed and ready!!
Can you say BEAUTIFUL??? And this isn't a picture from a website, it's a picture I took while standing on the amazing beach. I can't WAIT!!
So.. with that being said, I bought two new products while at Wal-Mart yesterday evening:

[via]
1. Jergens Natural Glow Express Body Moisturizer

This smells great! It doesn't have that stinky after-smell of most self-tanners. Plus, it says "color in just one day" I'll keep you posted on this little beauty!

[via]
2. Loreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Mist

I literally just sprayed this on. It sprayed SO EASILY!! It came out nice and smooth, and covered really well! I am picking up a little bit of that "tanning lotion" scent on me now that it's been on for about 10 minutes. But, it's really not that bad. It says on the bottle to use daily until you reach the desired tan level, then to use 1-2 times a week to maintain the tan.

More reviews of these two products to come as I continue to use them!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...