Saturday, April 16, 2011

My birthday

I had such a WONDERFUL birthday this year!!
Clint woke me up with my favorite donuts served in bed =) He is TOO sweet!
Then, I got a text from a friend telling me to check my mailbox before I left for work - she and her husband live right across the street from us and have become very good friends of ours. They left a birthday card and a Maurices gift card for me!! Love that!!
Dad sent these to my office...

Aren't they beautiful?!? My favorite flowers!!

I had a very busy day at work... my coworkers took me to one of my favorite resturants! I got home, and Clint had grilled steak, cooked baked potatoes, and had a glass of wine poured for me. AND, he had vacuumed and straightened up the house!! I'm a LUCKY gal!

Friday, my boss made me a confetti cake with strawberry creme cheese icing - YUMMY!
Friday night, Clint, my parents and a big group of friends all went to Kyoto to celebrate! What a blast!

Here's my cake my momma made me! It has a picture of Stevie & Cadence in the middle. (Side note - since I was little, she has decorated my cakes for me with whatever is going on in my life at the time. She is so special to me!!)

Clint lighting the last of the candles.

Me and my sweet friend Tiff

Me and Jeremy & Kendall

Me and the Zator family

Me and my mom & dad



Here's an up close shot of the cake - isn't it cool???

My mom had a blast with sweet baby Tinley Kay. (Tiff's baby girl). I think my mom is ready for a grandbaby!!

To end the night, Clint, me, Jeremy & Kendall went to MiCocina in Rockwall.
I had a Mombo Taxi -- YUMMO!!
It was such a great celebration!! I got 2 Maurices gift cards, so I'll do a post about the cute stuff I bought!! Yes, I went shopping today! And, my mom and dad got me a 410 Shotgun! I'm SO excited!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...