Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm linking up with Taylor for Top 2 Tuesday!


Today's topic for Top 2 Tuesday... Favorite drinks

[via]                               [via]
1. Dr. Pepper (especially a large Dr. Pepper from Sonic) mmmmmmmmm makes my mouth water just thinking about that sweet beverage!! I limit myself to 2 a day - sad I know. Well, in all honesty, when I say 2 a day my rules are as follows:
I only keep caffeine free DP and cokes at home, I have one caffeine free DP in the a.m. on my way to work.
A DP at lunch doesn't count. Why? No clue, but in my rules, that's how it works.
And, I usually have another caffeine free DP when I get home. I'm a little obsessed.

[via]                     [via]
2. Frozen margarita from On the Border, no salt.
Need I say more? No.. these are just SO good. Especially with some chips and queso. Ok, more drool.

Link up and let us know what your favorite drinks are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...