Thursday, April 28, 2011

Adult Truths

I borrowed this from my dad.... pretty funny!! Enjoy!

ADULT TRUTHS
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your
computer history if you die.
2. Nothing stinks more than that moment during an argument when you realize
you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was
younger.
4. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How in the world are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I
know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person
died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when
you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of
the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't
want to have to restart my collection....again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I
want to save any changes to my 10-page technical report that I swear I did not
make any changes to.
14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to
answer when they call. 
15. I think the freezer definitely deserves a light as well.
16. This came after a lot of thought. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would
bet on any given Friday or Saturday nightmore kisses begin with Miller Lite
than with Kay.
17. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
18. How many times is it appropriate to say, "What?" before you just nod and
smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said? 
19.   I love the sense of comeraderie when an entire line of cars team up to
prevent a jerk from cuttin in at the front of the line. STAY STRONG, brothers
and sisters! 
20. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in
a pocket, finding their cell phone and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey.... but
I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away in about
1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time. 
21. People who forward e-mail without deleting the tons of previous recipients
should be shot and then tarred and feathered. 
22. The first testicular guard, the "cup", was used in hockey in 1874 and the
first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to
realize that their brain is also important.

Not sure where that originally came from - but it made me laugh!! 
Happy Thursday! Almost weekend time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...