Monday, March 28, 2011

This is my angry face...

Ok here it is.... I don't have to break it out very often, but I sure had to use it this morning. My ANGRY face that is...

I caught a student cheating on the exam I gave in class today!!!! You have no idea how M-A-D I was (and still am!)
I separated the students (this kid was cheating off of his girlfriend's test) and then asked them about it after class. The boy vehemently denied cheating... and the girl just started crying. What really made it bad was that I donated $20 to this student's band fundraiser two weeks ago!!
I kept him after class and spoke with his athletics coach... who said he will pay for it in track practice. I asked that he add some on for me please. Anyhow... I was not a happy camper this morning.
Word of advice? Don't cheat in my class!!!!! Or if you do, be creative, and don't get caught!! LOL!
Happy Monday, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...