Thursday, March 31, 2011

I am SO in love with this place

I am SO in love with Maurices!! Seriously, I love the cute, comfortable clothes they have there!
Here are a few of the adorable items I picked up tonight:




SCORE!! I can't wait to debut these outfits. I got a few other things... but mostly shirts to layer these with. I am a total layer-er. I have a whole drawer full of camis =)
(Inside info... a few months ago, I decided to buy some new cute clothes. I was having that feeling of "ick" about all my stuff, and felt like I didn't really dress as cute as I could.) Now that I'm seeing clients and working at the junior college, I try to buy stuff that can work as casual or dressy.

Another store I'm crazy about is Papaya.... I've only been there once, but it was AMAZING. I need to go back soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...