Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fitness Friday

For some reason... this never posted! So it's a few days late!! :)

Today I'm Linking up with Lindsey at the Bargain Blonde for Fitness Friday.

The Fellowship at First Baptist Church [see here] has an amazing ministry called Faith in Training (FIT). For only $15 a month, women can attend as many fitness classes as they want. The class schedule is:
Monday a.m./p.m. Cardio & weights
Tuesday a.m./p.m. Step
Thursday a.m./p.m. Various workout program videos
Seriously... what a great bargain!! I go to the Tuesday evening class. I LOVE this class!! It's taught by a friend of mine who works at 24 Hr. Fitness. She is amazing!! I always leave feeling like I've had a great workout!
I'm not on a weight loss regimen, just a get into shape plan. I enjoy my one hour workout and the instructor ends the class with a devotional and prayer time.
Royse City/Rockwall friends - join anytime if you're interested in a great workout, great fellowship and a great price!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...