Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bounce House and Baby Girl

I had a wonderful weekend!
Saturday, Clint and I went to our nephew's 6th birthday party. We got him a skateboard... it seemed to be a big hit!
Then, Clint got in the bounce house with the kiddos.
These kids LOVE their Uncle Clint!!
Clint got some pretty good air and the kids had a lot of fun!
And... I got to spend some time with this little baby girl - my niece Amaya
 
Isn't she CUTE??? Really really makes me want one more than I already do!!
Here she is a little unhappy.... I'm trying out the Baby Whisperer techniques... she calmed pretty quickly.



On a different note... my dad is home safely!! Praise the LORD!!!

 He was in Japan on a business trip when the earthquake and tsunami hit!! There were about 12 hours where we didn't know if he was ok or not. Thank you to everyone who prayed for his safe return. I'm sure he has a lot of crazy stories. His heart is aching for the Japanese people. Please continue to pray for them.
Have a great Spring Break!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...