Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Good, the Bad and the Lazy

Ahhhhh daylight savings time. I hate you but I love you. I'm really REALLY dreading waking up an hour early this Sunday. But, I'm looking forward to extra daylight when I get home from work. I am usually at my office until at least 6 p.m. so it will be nice to have some extra time when I get home from work!
One thing you should know about me.... I L-O-V-E sleep!! My favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?? Take a long nap on the couch. And by long, I mean at least 2-4 hours!! I know...I know! Lazy Lauren right?!?! Sunday after church is usually the only time I do this long nap (or any nap) thing. Unless I can squeeze one in on a Saturday.
I rationalize this one-day-a-week laziness like this: "One day, I'll have kids, and I won't be able to take time for myself and nap. So, while I can do it, I mine as well stock up on nap time." You know what? That rationalization works JUST FINE for me! Call me lazy if you want, but I don't care! Gotta love the nap time!! Oh... next week is Spring Break... which means no teaching at the junior college... so I get to sleep in!
Ok... enough ranting about sleep. Enjoy the rest of your week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...