Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sweet Face

I know all I post about is baby, baby, baby. Mostly, I use this blog as a way to update my family on what's going on with me - and right now it's all baby!!

Clint & I had a 3D/4D ultrasound yesterday... it was AMAZING!!! I'm 23 weeks today. Miss Ryan kept me up last night wiggling all around! I think it was 2 a.m. before I actually fell asleep. I'm sure there's only more to come :)

Here she is sucking her thumb
Snuggled up

Here's a yawn


It was such an amazing experience!! We got to take a DVD home, and I'm sure that's all I'll be watching for awhile!
"I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalms 139:14




1 comment:

  1. Awwww! Sweet baby! We need to get together soon so I can see that bump in person!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...