Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm addicted....

I don't know what it is about this place....

I'm craving it SO MUCH!! I eat the #5 - chicken fried steak with double mashed potatoes at least twice a week! Healthy right?? Maybe that's why I've been able to put on 3 POUNDS in one week. I need to slow down a little!
I never really ate at Grandy's before I was pregnant - maybe once or twice a year - now I gotta have it!! :)
I'm 21 weeks as of yesterday and feeling good! I'm finding that baby Moore has a pretty regular wake-movement cycle each day. Typically she moves between 9:30-10:30 a.m., around noon - 1p.m. and then MAJOR movement from 9:15 - 10 p.m. each night. Nighttime is definitely the time she is doing major belly-surfing! ;) I can see my belly move and Monday night, Clint felt our baby for the first time. I wish I could have captured the grin on his face... he was beaming, and I of course, was crying!
Loving this special time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...