Monday, October 31, 2011

Crib and baby bedding

Last weekend, Clint put together Ryan's crib. I love it!

We decided to go ahead and put the bedding on it too, just to complete the picture. My mom bought the bedding set for us from Babies R Us... both Clint and I love it very much! It looks a little pink in this picture... it's actually purple.
We decided not to paint the walls. I like the color that they are, and I think they look really good with the color of the crib and the bedding. We have some touch up areas to work on and I'm trying to decide if I want to add a border or something else to snaz it up. 
There are really only a few baby items in her room, but I just love walking in there and knowing that in a few months, I'll have a sweet baby in the nursery!!
Blessed beyond belief,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...