Thursday, October 13, 2011

Our baby's name

We actually decided on one name for our baby - boy or girl - back when we first found out we were expecting. Clint and I both really like "traditional boy" names for girls. (Our dog is named Stevie.... and she's a girl). 
Her name will be.....
Ryan Elizabeth

Elizabeth is my middle name, and my mom's middle name as well.  We wanted to pair a "girly" middle name with her first name. I think it flows perfectly, and hopefully it will fit her well too!

Side note - before my Grandmother passed away, Clint and I told her that if baby is a girl, we plan to name her Ryan Elizabeth.  My grandmother's response was "Oh... I don't really like that. Everyone will pronounce it wrong... like Ri-an since we live in Texas." My grandmother never ceased to speak her mind - turns out, she didn't like my name when my parents picked it out!! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...