Friday, January 21, 2011

Top 5 Friday

A few of my favorite things....
1. Carmex chapstick - a must have for me! During the winter/cold months, my lips are so dry and this stuff just feels so good!

2. Tresemme heat protecting leave in conditioner - I spray this stuff on so heavy before I blow dry every morning!! If Stevie is in the bathroom while I'm getting ready, she'll leave sneezing because I spray so much. Amazing stuff!

3. My husband bought me a heated throw blanket for Christmas - I keep it on the couch. I love cuddling under it! And, my mom bought me one for my bed! Major plus - I have one on my bed AND one on the couch - I'm so cold natured, I love love love these!

4. My favorite author is James Patterson - he needs to start writing faster, because I finish his books so fast and then have to wait for his newest to come out!!

5. Last, my very favorite - YouVersion for the iPhone! It has a daily reading plan, I'm currently working on the One Year Bible. It keeps me on track, and I can read straight from my phone. Very cool!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...