Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bucket List

[via]
Yes, I have one.
No....not the traditional one you are thinking of.....
I have one of these......
[via]
A baby bucket list!
I look at it a lot......I wonder if I'm ready. I wonder if my husband is ready. I wonder if we'll ever REALLY be ready. But, mostly...I PRAY. As a very good friend said "Just start getting on your knees….because the Lord will give you peace. Peace that you are ready, peace to know you will never be FULLY ready to raise another human being….but trusting in Him that He knows your ready, peace followed by being humbled that the Lord feels you're ready, peace that your marriage relationship is ready, peace about money….He will give you this peace that you will know for sure."

Thanks girl...best advice ever.

On to the list: (strikethrough = done!)
Graduate with my Master's Degree
Start a workout routine
Licensure exam for counseling
Be married one year
Vacation to celbrate 1 yr of marriage - Vegas?
Increase savings

Extras that I would like to do - but not a biggie:
Feel comfortable in the kitchen
Decrease debt

There you have it - my baby bucket list. What's on yours?


1 comment:

  1. Love this! Babies have been on my mind a lot lately, I think a need a list like this to be sure we're "ready"! And of course I have been and will continue to be praying about this a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...