Sunday, January 16, 2011

Better late than never

I am against making New Year's Resolutions. It seems that I am always setting myself up to fail. So, I didn't make ANY this year! I have a few goals to work on - some are personal, but I think some are worth sharing.

I just finished reading "Radical" by David Platt - AMAZING, challenging book!

Over the next year.... I am accepting the challege to pray for the entire world, to read through the entire Word, to sacrifice my money for a specific purpose, to spend time in another context, and I commit my life to a multiplying community.

This weekend flew by! Saturday, Clint and I did pretty much nothing - we were still recovering from our bad cold (maybe flu? still not sure). Today was a much more productive day - started out at church followed up by a F.I.T. Party! F.I.T. (Faith in Training) is an awesome ministry at my church The Fellowship at First Baptist Royse City. For $15 a month, you can attend as many workout classes as you choose! Monday mornings & evenings, Tuesday mornings & evenings, and Thursday mornings and evenings!! What a bargain! Today we had a party/assessment.

Here are my current stats:
Weight: 130 lbs.
Push ups: Modified, 10
Sit ups in 1 minute: 21
Walk/Jog 1 mile: 14.27 minutes

I am NOT doing this to lose weight - just to be in shape and healthy!

I feel so amazing and encouraged after meeting with my FIT class! We close with prayer requests/praises and a group prayer.

Happy weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...