Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sniff...Sneeze...Kleenex...Repeat

Sick time at my house! I woke up Tuesday with a scratchy throat, and my husband said "Yeah, my throat has been scratchy for a few days now." Hellllloooo.. why didn't you tell me that sooner? I would have been scarfing down vitamin C and staying away! I went to work Tuesday, with just an icky feeling. But called in sick and stayed on the couch yesterday. Today, I'm working half a day while Mr. Husband is home sick on the couch.

These have been my lifesavers lately

Stevie enjoyed me being home with her yesterday - this is how we spent the day
Cadence slept on the guest bed all day, I never heard a peep from her. Wishing for restfull sleep and no sniffles! Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...