Monday, August 22, 2011

Update

I had my 14 week check-up last Thursday with Dr. Sudella. I have to say, I think he's the best Dr. ever :)
Right now, baby is the size of a navel orange:
I'm feeling pretty good... especially now that I'm entering my 2nd trimester. However, I'm not able to eat red meat at all - it makes me nauseous and dizzy... no thank you. I'll pass.
So, I'm getting pretty tired of eating chicken. I've only gained about 3 lbs. I was pretty nauseous weeks 6-12. My Dr. doesn't really have a "goal weight" for me, he simply encouraged me to gain what I can. He did say he'd like to see me gain one pound a week from here on out.
For those of you who don't know me well, I have very high metabolism and it's hard for me to gain weight at all. This has been my primary concern so far during this pregnancy. I'm trying to eat healthy, but also trying to gain weight.
I'm looking forward to feeling our baby MOVE!!!
Monday September 19th will be a big day! Sonogram at 8:30 (hopefully baby will cooperate and we'll find out if we're having a boy or girl!) and then 18 week check-up right after.
I'm planning a gender-reveal party for friends and family sometime after that appointment - any cute ideas??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...