Thursday, July 28, 2011

In case you were wondering....

My child will never want to be at my home. I'm an only child...which means that my parents are over-the-top-busting-at-the-seams EXCITED about having a grandbaby.
They live on 4.5 acres of goregous land about 20 minutes away from me and Clint. They already have 3 horses and my mom is now looking for a pony! Yes, a pony. Clint has suggested that the pony is called "the pony with no name" until the baby names it - which could be a while!
My parents also now own a little red wagon - not your everyday little red wagon like I had when growing up... this thing is fancy! It has seat belts and cup holders!!
Mom also got a great deal on a fancy little bouncy-activity seat.
Last weekend, my parents asked if we could come over and help them put up their new pool! They decided it's too HOT in North Texas to not have a pool.
My Dad and Clint setting up the pool

Filling up with water... I was holding the directions and documenting the process :)
 
Clint jokingly asked where the swingset/jungle gym will be located at - my Dad already has a spot picked out for that too.
I'm not meaning to sound as if I'm picking on my parents - they're wonderful. It's just funny..... my child will never want to leave their house!!
My in-laws are great too by the way... this is their 12th grandbaby, and they are thrilled as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...