Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

Clint & I had such a great weekend! Friday night, we went to dinner at Snuffers - we sat and talked to our new friends from church from 6:30 to 9 pm! Time just flew by!
Saturday morning, we slept in late and then my amazing husband washed my car for me!
He is so good to me!

Then, we went to the Dallas World Aquarium!!!! Here are a few of my favorite pictures:



Fun Valentines date!



Then we hit up the Hard Rock Cafe for some REALLY YUMMY food!

My hot date!!

On to Forney to see a friend's band play - they were great! Our cute group:

Two blessings in my life - Chris and Tiffany!! I love them to pieces! (This was there first night without their sweet angel baby Tinley!)


Jeremy & Kendall :

We had a blast!! It was such a fun weekend!! It went by way to fast though! Girls, we must get together again SOON!
Love you all,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...