Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I feel so loved!!

I had such a GREAT day yesterday. Seriously... one of the best days EVER! The day started off with a sweet and funny card from my hubby. He started a tradition a few years ago where he gives me a funny card and then a sweet lovey card. The funny card usually says something about how great I look from behind! Haha! He is amazing - makes me laugh and feel loved! He'll have to keep that tradition up forever now! Then, I got to work and Dad sent me flowers!

He has sent flowers for me on Valentines day for as long as I can remember. He is such a sweet daddy!
Then... two of my favorite people ever Tiffany & Tinley surprised me and took me to lunch!!

I love this baby girl!
We ate a TaMolly's and had a really great afternoon - followed up with a trip to the grocery store together. Tinley napped in my office while Tiffany & I played got some stuff done.
Mom stopped by at 4:30 and brought cookies, a CUTE stuffed animal and a gift card for Clint.
What a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...