Monday, February 21, 2011

Busy busy days!

I've had a rollercoaster ride the last several days!!
Thursday, I took my licensing exam to be a Counselor! And I passed!! I sent in my paperwork to the State Board, so here shortly I'll be adding some alphabet soup to the end of my name.... Lauren MS, LPC-I!!! Yay!! I'll begin seeing clients in therapy here at my current job within the next two weeks. Kinda unnerving.....will I be able to do it? Will I be good at it? (Crazy worries Thoughts going through my head). Let me tell you...after I took my exam, I immediately got the results (amazing) printed out so I didn't have to wait several weeks... walked to my car all calm and collected, got in my car and SCREAMED! Then I called my support group (Clint, Mom, Dad, Tiff, work).
Friday night, Clint and celebrated a very special young lady's birthday at Kyoto in Rockwall. This girl is so special... her momma is a very close friend to Clint and I.
She had a blast! And we stuffed ourselves on yummy yummy Kyoto!!
Love this girl!! She's growing up TOO fast!
Me and my handsome hubby - ok I'm smiling SO big in this picture - goober!!
I SO needed some strechy pants after dinner!!
Saturday, I went with a co-worker to a training/prep-course to be a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor. I'm sending in that paperwork soon and will be taking that licensing exam in September!


Sunday was a lazy day... relaxed and got some laundry done. Then my mom and I helped Tiffany get ready for her big day today - back to work after miss Tinley was born. Many many prayers were said for Tiffany last night and today.
Have a MARVELOUS Monday.
P.S. My sis-in-law is having her 3rd baby girl tomorrow!! Can't wait to meet her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...