Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Linking up with Jamie for Thankful Thursday today!

1. My husband
For a long time, as I was growing up, I can remember praying for the man I would marry one day. My parents, and my grandparents began praying for the man I would marry when I was young. I always prayed for a healthy husband who loved the Lord with his whole heart. Clint is such a leader in our church. He plays in the church band, and is at the church everytime the doors are open. Clint - I pray that you never lose you love and passion for our God.

2. Family
I have a wonderful, supportive family. too many members to list! They are wonderful, and I love each and every one!

3. Stevie


I swear she is the best dog EVER!!! Clint has her so well trained!! She knows so many different tricks, but more than that, she listens so well! Love my big Stevie girl!

4. Ok not as deep as the others, but I am thankful for relaxing weekends!
This past Saturday, I did absolutely nothing! And, I loved every minute of it. I don't think I even changed out of my pjs all day. I am a child counselor intern/play therapist and currently see 18 clients a week - so I enjoy my down time when I can catch some!!

Link up with Jamie and tell us what you're thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...