Friday, January 6, 2012

New Years Eve

This post is a little late, but here's how Clint and I spent our New Year's Eve.....

I had a doctor's appointment the Tuesday before and was put on modified bed rest due to high blood pressure.  Meaning, anytime I could be in bed, I needed to be; but I wasn't on restricted bed rest yet.  Our friends who live right across the street from us invited us to hang out.... they are expecting a baby in July, so we planned a low key New Years Eve. 
I made this yummy snack:
I have no idea what they're called, but they are SO easy to make and very yummy.
You'll need pretzels and Hersey's Hugs
Heat your oven to 300 degrees
Lay out pretzels on a cookie sheet, top with a Hug
Bake about 90 seconds
Let them sit for about 30 seconds, to get nice and melty, then top with a pretzel
Cool in refrigerator - Enjoy!!

Since both me and my friend are pregnant, we had non-alcoholic frozen margaritas to celebrate New Years Eve
Yummmmmmm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...