Monday, November 21, 2011

Bow Holder

I was crafty this weekend! I made miss Ryan a cute little bow holder!
It was really easy - I bought the letter and ribbon at Hobby Lobby.
I painted the letter... it took about 3 or 4 coats of paint and then I cut 3 foot strips of ribbon to attach to the letter.
I hot-glued the ribbon to the back of the letter, and discovered that the ends of the ribbon at the bottom wouldn't lie flat against the wall... so I hot-glued two pennies to the ends of each ribbon... it worked perfectly!
Now, I just need some more bows!! :)
I stole this idea from Pinterest! Super easy!!!
Enjoy Thanksgiving this week... I'm looking forward to time with family and yummy food! No diet this year!!!!
My next Dr. appointment is one week from today, I'll be 28 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...