Thursday, September 8, 2011

Shopping!!!

I need new pants!!
I am so excited! My mom informed me that she wants to take me shopping for maternity clothes this Saturday! I am definitely in need of some new dress pants for work - my favorite 2 pairs of pants do not even come close to zipping or buttoning. I use the BellaBand to cover up the fact that my pants aren't anywhere near closed!! I wore a cute long top and tights yesterday... by about 5 p.m. the tights weren't so comfie any longer. I need to buy a bigger pair!
Looks like baby Moore - (whom my Grandmother refers to as "Lil Bit Moore" :)) is growing!!
I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror... and laughed - I definitely have a little belly.
I weighed myself this morning - 133 pounds - up 4 from pre-pregnancy! Woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...