Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday:

1. I'm blogging from HOME - Hubs, mom, dad, and I got back from FLA last night, but I took off work for the rest of the week. :o) Best idea ever!

2. I got a bad sunburn while on vaca - bummer. Mom found this magic stuff for me at a souvenir shop. It has literally saved my feet. Word to the wise - don't try to tan in Florida on the beach. Just don't - do it at home, by a pool not on white sand. Ouch!!
This stuff is AMAZING! See where it says "Aloe freeze gel" right next to the word "gel" in yellow? LIDOCAINE!! Wondermous!! Love you Mom!!!

3. Ulta Nail polish in Mint Condition & Bam-Blue-Zled


I am stepping out of my pink and red nail polish box! Buying these two shades today was a brave move for me. I'm wearing Mint Condition right now - but you get no pic because my feet are so red (sunburn!) so I've got a Christmas theme going on. Love these colors!!

4. Last of all, Sally Hansen's Vita-E Lip Soother
I have horribly chapped lips pretty much year round. I don't wear lipstick - usually chapstick with gloss on top. I found this today and love it!! It's vanilla flavor and I put it on right before I applied lipstick. Wonderful! My lips feel so great!


Link up! What are you loving?


3 comments:

  1. looove the nail color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggh!! I hate sunburns, but that cream sounds pretty amazing... Your newest follower
    www.ourcrazybeautifulife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from WILW. Love the new nail polish colors! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...