Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011 Recap

It's hard for me to believe that December is almost over! Clint and I had a wonderful Christmas.  I actually don't have a lot of pictures, because a new camera was on our Christmas list :)

Most of my list this year consisted of comfortable clothes for after Miss Ryan gets here, PJ pants, black slouchy boots to wear with tights, and a comfie, warm house rob.  I feel like a mom already! ;)
This Christmas was definitely different, all our "events" were spaced out nicely, so there were several days of rest and relaxation. I'm sure this was the last relaxing Christmas that we'll have from here on out once we welcome our little Ryan girl!

Here are a few pictures: **We did spend time with Clint's family, but I don't have any good pictures!! :(

32 weeks, relaxing after opening all of my goodies!

Clint, me and my parents.... my new boots!!

Headed to my Aunt's house - the last year it will be just the two of us.  FYI, I was running really late this day, because I couldn't find an outfit that I liked... my belly is definitely starting to get bigger!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...