Thursday, December 8, 2011

30 weeks! I can't believe it!

I'm at week 30 of my pregnancy today... and it's hard to believe that my little girl will be here soon!!
As of right now, I'm scheduled to have a c-section on February 9th - so that means that tomorrow there are officially only 2 months until Ryan is here!

I start going to the doctor every two weeks - my next appointment is Monday and my last ultrasound is Monday also. I can't wait to see her sweet face... and find out what she is using to poke me in my left side.  Clint and I really think there are two feet on my left side, we can feel them pretty well. I guess it could be two elbows or two knees though.

I'll get an offical 30 weeks picture posted tomorrow. I feel huge, but everyone keeps telling me how I'm "so tiny" We'll see how long those comments last!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...