Monday, September 19, 2011

Update

Baby Update
I had my 18 week appointment and ultrasound today!
Here's a picture of me and Clint right after our appointment...
Ok the sun was RIGHT in our eyes!!! :) We did find out if the baby is a boy/girl... but I have to make you all wait until after I tell my cousins' kids on Friday. So sorry!!! Baby looks great!

Here I am rockin' my baby bump! (And the awesome new maternity clothes that I got - thanks Mom!!)
I had the best day... Clint and I are SO blessed!!!
It's hard to believe I'm almost halfway through the pregnancy....
I'm feeling great... definitely enjoying the 2nd trimester.
I'm looking forward to picking out precious nursery stuff and decorating!! I'm so excited for our little family!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...